A Protective Coating for Your Membrane Roofing System
If you already have a membrane roofing system, Morgan Run Builders can apply the latest technologies to completely waterproof your roof and extend its life.
Once TPO and other membrane roofs become weathered, they can crack, leak, and pick up dirt that diminishes their effectiveness and their ability to save energy. Fortunately, Conklin’s elastomeric coatings offer a new, cost-effective way to repair and preserve single-ply membrane roofs and improve your energy savings.
Advantages of EPDM Restoration
The cool, white reflective coating that we apply gives you immediate and long-term benefits.
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing properties
- Increases energy efficiency
- Lowers utility expenses
- Extends the life of your existing roof
Our 4-Step Process
- Power wash and clean your existing membrane roof with Wac II roof cleaner
- Prime the surface with Tack Coat
- Reinforce seams with Spunflex® embedded in Rapid Roof III® base coat or Equinox® base coat
- Seal the entire roof with Rapid Roof III topcoat or Equinox top coat
“Conklin’s membrane re-coating system is a much better choice than a tear-off and re-roof because you have no refuse to haul to the landfill. In addition, you won’t have to worry about your building contents being at risk of inclement weather while the project is underway. With this system, you can turn an old, dirty, leaking roof info a highly reflective monolithic roof with no seams that separate and no leaks. We love this system!”