Spray Foam Insulated Roofing
Save Energy and Stop Leaks
Let Morgan Run Builders stop leaks and energy loss from the top down with Conklin’s Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) System. This product provides high-grade roof insulation at the same time it protects your building from the elements.
Keep Your Interior Environment in Control
Our SPF system gives you an insulation value of R6.5 per inch and effectively controls air infiltration while it reduces your heating and cooling costs.
You’ll also see other benefits.
- Stops leaks
- Stops lateral water seepage because of the foam’s closed-cell structure
- Simplifies repairs since most damage can be fixed with a caulk gun and sealant
- Extends the life of your roof
Spray Foam Offers a Quick Roofing Solution
Protecting your roof is as simple as 1-2-3.
- Prepare the roof surface by removing all loose gravel and debris
- Apply SPF to at least one inch of thickness
- Coat the foam surface with the proper Conklin product
“We applied foam and coating to the roof of the Playtex facility in Delaware two decades ago. At that time, I figured that the roof would last about 12-15 years. But 20 years later, the roof was still problem-free and going strong – it was just in need of a re-coat to renew the warranty!”